Rev. Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc., D.D, the President of Loveworld Incorporated, a dynamic, multifaceted, global ministry, is the author of Rhapsody of Realities, the world’s #1 daily devotional, and more than 30 (thirty books). He’s a dedicated minister of God’s Word whose message has brought the reality of the divine life to the hearts of many.
Millions have been affected by his television broadcast, “Atmosphere For Miracles,” which brings God’s divine presence right into people’s homes. The scope of his television ministry extends throughout the world with LoveWorld satellite television networks delivering qualitative Christian programming to a global audience.
At the world-renowned Healing School, he manifests the healing works of Jesus Christ and has helped many receive healing through the operation of the gifts of the Spirit.
Pastor Chris has a passion to reach the peoples of the world with God’s presence—a divine commission he’s fulfilled for more than 30 years through various outreaches, crusades, as well as several other platforms that have helped millions experience a victorious and purposeful life in God’s Word.
To take the divine presence of God to the nations and peoples of the world; and to demonstrate the character of the Spirit.
Statement of Faith
This is the statement of the Bible doctrine as believed and taught by LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy.
This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the principles of the doctrines of Christ. We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21).
We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Gen. 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17).
We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-5). a. He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35) b. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35) c. He died (John 19:30-35) d. He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36-40) e. He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
We believe in the rapture of the church and the Second coming of Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7).
We believe regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 2:5, John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27).
We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 -35).
We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 -26; 4:5 – 12).
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11).
We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgement. (Revelations 20: 11 -15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 – 23)
Statement of Commitment
INTRODUCTION “Why do I do what I do? Why should I be so involved with the work of the Lord?” It is important for us to review objectives and motives for doing the things we do because it matters what our motivations are. You must realize that your world is your mission field, the world that you have been commissioned to reach with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. See your world as your harvest field and let the following be your statements of commitment to the work of the ministry as you work to bring in the harvest; let them be a constant source of motivation to you.
1. I am convinced that God’s only saving power is in the Gospel You must be absolutely convinced that the Gospel is the power of God. The Gospel is God’s only saving power. “ 16 For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Roms.1: 16-17 KJV God wants to save, help and deliver people but He cannot do it without the Gospel because His power is in the Gospel. If anyone, anybody anywhere will believe this Gospel no matter how lost in sin or how deep in evil they are and act on it;it makes no difference how deep the valley is or how miry the pit is, they will come out as white as snow.
2. The Gospel is the answer to all human problems The Gospel can be summarized in one sentence; God so loved the world. And that is enough! If God loved the world so much that He gave His only begotten son [Jn.3: 16], then He will never let them suffer, He will never let them perish. The essence of the crucifixion was a message and not a ritual or a ceremony; a message to the whole world that God loves them. There is no fear in love. This is the message of the Calvary. God wants us happy not sad. He is not interested in having the world dressed in rags, poorly clothed and ill fed. He wants them rich, strong and healthy. He wants to give them an identity in Christ. This is enough to make us shout and preach the Gospel.
3. The Gospel is committed to my trust According to the glorious Gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 1Tim.1: 11KJV The Gospel has been delivered to you; don’t take it lightly. Just picture God coming to you and putting something in your hand saying Take this Gospel to the entire world and change lives. That’s what He told us. Remember He can’t do it without you, just as you can’t do it without Him. It is you and God working together that brings the success. You are a missionary on a mission.
4. I am committed to the Gospel Are you committed as a Christian worker? Can you say you are committed to the Gospel? It is one thing for the Gospel to be committed to you and another for you to be committed to it. This commitment shows in your choices. Do you carry the consciousness that you are committed to the Gospel? A Christian worker believes and knows that God has enabled him to win souls and to be a minister of life through sharing the Gospel. Christ is the one reaching out to them through you. Share the Word of God, Jesus knows where the people are and where they hurt. He needs someone to take the Gospel to them for Christ and bring them back to God.
5. I am convinced that Jesus Christ is the only way You must come to the point in your life where the way you live, speak, think and relate to people proves beyond any confirmation that Jesus Christ is the only way to God. Take a moment and really think about it. Since Jesus Christ is truly the only way, all the religions of the world have deceived millions of people. If you are convinced that this is the truth, it would dawn on you that you have the responsibility of communicating the Gospel with enthusiasm, persuasion and much readiness. This conviction is reflected not only in soulwinning but also in discipleship; remember our motto for organized evangelism – win them, build them and send them. This is what discipleship is all about.
6. I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God The Gospel is God’s saving power. let it dawn on your spirit for all times. The Gospel is what communicates the power of God because His power is manifested in the Gospel. Your convictions that the Gospel is the power of God will make you ready to share God’s Word with someone else. It will give you divine boldness in communicating it. You must give someone the opportunity to believe in the Gospel of Christ and have everlasting life. The communication of the Gospel of Christ is the only hope for mankind. Be convinced that the Gospel of Christ is God’s saving power for everyone and anyone and this conviction will enhance your communication of this truth. This is the only news on planet earth that sets man free!
About Pastor Chris Prayer Network
Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D.), runs a massive global prayer network, which has garnered over 40 million followers spread across all of the seven continents of the world. The number of followers keeps expanding by the minute as many connect to the man of God’s prayer network, hosted on the KingsChat platform which is available on the web and on mobile applications and also through various social media platforms including the Loveworld News and Kingschat app.
Through the rich and inspiring global prayer network, followers of the man of God, at specific times of the day are guided in succinct prayer points, to pray with Pastor Chris. Regularly, as led by the Spirit of God, the man of God, Rev. Dr Chris Oyakhilome, instructs his followers to pray, as led by the Spirit of God, on specific issues.The prayer posts have covered a number of issues and consistently each time, the man of God gives specific pointers to issues of life and ministry as the Spirit of God would have the people give attention to.
Every day, many more connect to this global prayer network and the testimonies are endless and enduring! Join the global prayer network today by subscribing at http://kingschat.online/.